This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
MetroFax is a company that deals with delivery fax safely from sender to receiver. MetroFax offers the best of their services. You can send and receive faxes without long distance fees and on top of it, it only charges 3-cents for over the limit pages which is cheaper compared to other fax services that charges 10-cents per page. Indeed MetroFax has made a mark in the industry of fax service. In order to let their customers manage their accounts efficiently, MetroFax has put up an online site. In this site, you can access and manage the fax mails you have sent. However, despite the great service MetroFax offers there are some glitches customers experience mostly in their online portal. To help you with your MetroFax Login problems, this page will provide you with solutions if you are experiencing troubles with their login links and buttons. Check out the instructional video featured below and be enlightened but if you are still not sure on what to do you can always refer to the step by step instructions provided underneath the video:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the MetroFax Login page URL: https://my.metrofax.com/Login.aspx onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click the highlighted link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, right click the empty text field of the address bar of your web browser and with the drop down list that appears click Paste.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a login section where you will have to input necessary information such as your Login ID and Password. Start logging in by inputting your Login ID onto the text field that requires you to do so. Make sure you are inputting your correct Login ID to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After inputting your Login ID, move on to the next text field and input your Password on it. Make sure you are inputting your correct password to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- Lastly, after completing the necessary text fields, click the Login button to access your account.
Note: your MetroFax Login ID is the same as your MetroFax Username which is the email address you use to send and receive faxes.
Encountered a roadblock? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page of MetroFax: https://my.metrofax.com/Login.aspx find the Forgot your Password? link found on the lowest part of the Login section beside the Login button and click it.
- Once clicked, you will be redirected to their reset page where you will be required to input your Login ID. Input it carefully and make sure it is the correct Login ID you are inputting.
- If you forgot your Login ID then use your fax number and input it onto the text field that requires you to do so.
- Lastly, click the Submit button so that they will send you your Login credentials to the email address you have registered or to the fax number you have registered.
Exhausted all efforts yet still cannot access your account? Contact MetroFax:
888.321.3121 (ext. 1)
13400 NE 20th St Suite 49
Bellevue, WA 98005-2026
Do not forget to bookmark this page and come back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding MetroFax Login process.